Recap New Releases May 11th


Ever since Melanie's mom married Kurt's dad she's had the hots for the gorgeous, off-limits guy. Knowing Kurt feels the same way doesn't help her lust, but through and unspoken agreement they ignore their forbidden feelings. Then Kurt drives her to a modeling shoot for an exercise book and winds up volunteering to model as her partner. What neither of them know is that the exercises in the book are all sexual--a modern Kama Sutra.

Melanie tries to ignore the sparks flying between her and Kurt, even when they have to get naked and pose for pictures that are both explicit and erotic. But how can she resist giving in to her feelings? Will she and Kurt be able to keep from crossing the invisible line between them or will they give in to temptation in order to get every shot...
Picture Perfect?

Universal buy Link


Having a crush on your best friend’s hot dad is perfectly normal.
Accidentally selling him your v-card in an exclusive, illicit online auction? Yeah, not so normal.


I’ve had a crush on Marshall Bane – “Mr. B” – since I first knew what a crush was. I mean, the man checks every single box: gorgeous, dominant, richer than sin, and built like a Greek god. 

…He also happens to be my best friend’s dad.

When dire financial straits force me to put my v-card up for auction at an exclusive club, I know it’s a terrible idea. But, I’m out of options, and a million dollars is a million dollars, right?

Except, my mysterious auction winner?

Marshall Bane.

Totally beautiful, totally forbidden, totally more than twice my age, totally-has-had-me-twisted-up-tangled-up-and-aching-for-him for years Marshall Bane. 

This is forbidden. It’s inappropriate. It’s damn-near breaking the law. 

Selling my v-card to my best friend’s dad is so wrong. But you know what’s worse?

…Being this excited for him to collect.


Love your romance with a healthy dose of off-limits, forbidden, and wrong in the right kind of way? Well buckle up and hang on tight, because we’re about to go for one wild ride. Hot as sin and sweet as, well, pie ;).

As with all my books, this one is safe, with no cheating, and HEA guaranteed.

Universal buy Link


Never fall in love with your roommate…

I am not going to fall in love with Albie King.
That was the first thought that passed through my mind when I met my new landlord.
For four months, I’ve managed to keep my distance. 
Lord knows, I don’t need another rich playboy to break my heart. 
One was enough for any girl.
But Fate, it seems, has other ideas.
First, I find out what Albie does at the weekends, and I lose one quarter of my heart.
Then, I discover what happened to the dogs he loved, and the quarter becomes a half.
Next, I watch him be a hero when the storm hits the Ark, and the half turns into three quarters.
And finally, I see how much he loves his family when disaster strikes.
I’m only in New Zealand for another three weeks. After that I’m going home to France. There’s no point in starting anything. But now he’s captured the whole of my heart, and he doesn’t seem keen on giving it back.
So I kiss him. Then he kisses me. 
You can guess what happens next.
Mon Dieu. I’m really in trouble.

*

The Billionaire Kings is set in Noah’s Ark Animal Sanctuary and features the sons of the heroes from the USA Today bestselling Three Wise Men series of contemporary holiday romances. The books are all standalones, and you don’t have to have read the Three Wise Men to enjoy The Billionaire Kings, but if you have read them you will hopefully have fun meeting up with Brock, Charlie, and Matt occasionally in these stories! This new series takes place approximately thirty years after the Three Wise Men, but it’s not set ‘in the future’. I just thought it would be fun to write a new series that had a connection to one of my favorites. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Universal buy Link


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fever Pitch (Boston Beauties #1) by Author Dawn Edwards

Recap May 3rd New Releases