Recap May 5th New Releases


Jazz has lived with unimaginable guilt his entire life. Why the gods had allowed him to even be born was something he struggled with every day. When he met a man who treated him as Jazz always knew he deserved, instead of telling anyone, he endured. What he didn’t expected was for the residents of Miracle to step in and save his life.

Wilder loved his job, especially now that the new Council didn’t use him to get rid of the shifters that didn’t agree with them. He imagined helping shifters around the world for years to come. But all of that changed when he met his mate, who has been terrorized by the man Wilder had been charged to bring before the Council for sentencing.

Jazz’s fear that no one, not even his mate, would ever really want him seemed to be coming true when Wilder told him he’d need to leave whenever the Council required him to do a job. Wilder’s job means everything to him, but having a mate may require changes he is not ready for.

Will the two find a compromise? Or will one of them have to give up everything for the other?

Warning: This book contains details of child neglect as well as abuse as an adult.

Universal buy Link


Three hot guitarists.
Two people looking for love, but too afraid to admit it.
One exhilarating night.



One night of rampant passion with a rock star, that’s all it’s supposed to be. Ginny Walters isn’t looking for love, only some sexy fun with an unbelievably hot guy; that is until she hooks up with Black Halo’s lead guitarist, Ash Gore, on the night his band splits.

Ginny discovers a side to the womanizing bad boy that she never imagined. Beneath his hard rock image is a man so hung up on past hurt that he’s unwilling to risk becoming emotionally involved. How can she convince him they’ve got something worth holding onto, when she’s not sure dating a rock star is a terribly bright idea?

Ash can’t get Ginny out of his head. She’s totally unlike the women who fan his ego but leave him unsatisfied. Ginny sees through the media hype to the scarred man beneath. Given that Ginny understands him like no one else, is this a one night stand he won’t be able to leave behind?

All Night Long is part of a larger story about the rock band Black Halo. Ash and Ginny’s story continues in All Fired Up, and All Right Now.

THE BLACK HALO SERIES: COME UNDONE | ALL NIGHT LONG | REMASTERED | COME TOGETHER | ALL FIRED UP | RESISTOR | COME ALIVE | ALL RIGHT NOW | RESISTOR (coming soon)

Universal buy Link


Daniella Fosbrook can’t believe she’s dating a sinfully hot rock star, now all she has to do is hold onto him.

Bad boy rockers Black Halo, have reunited and hit the road. Dani Fosbrook has never experienced life on the move, now she’s squashed onto a tour bus with five horny rock stars and her lover’s ex. If that weren’t bad enough, along with threats from jealous fans, warding off unwanted press attention, and a smoking hot roadie with an eye for her man, Dani has to battle her own personal insecurities. Xane says he’s committed, but with so much on offer to tempt him, can she trust he won’t stray?


When sabotage puts both the tour and everything Dani and Xane have built together under threat, can the band and their entourage come together and make the tour work, or it is time for everyone to part ways?


Please note ~ Come Together is the second part of Xane and Dani’s story. In order to appreciate it fully, it is recommended that you first read Come Undone.



THE BLACK HALO SERIES: COME UNDONE | ALL NIGHT LONG | REMASTERED | COME TOGETHER | ALL FIRED UP | RESISTOR | COME ALIVE | ALL RIGHT NOW | RESISTOR (coming soon)

Universal buy Link


What do you do when your bad boy, rock star boyfriend starts dating the hottest drummer around?

Maybe, get with the plan?



Dani’s relationship with sexually fluid, Black Halo frontman, Xane Geist is put to the test when she agrees to allow him to explore his desire for sizzling new drummer, Luthor Albrecht. Even with strict rules in place to define what’s acceptable, Dani’s heart is never more than a step away from being broken.
Nor does it help that she’s secretly attracted to Luthor too.


As one crisis after another hits the hard rocking band, Dani must make peace with her traumatic past and overcome her trust issues if she’s to have any chance of holding onto Xane, or turning their uneasy love triangle into something stable and positive.


Please note ~ Come Alive is the third part of Xane and Dani’s story. In order to appreciate it fully, it is recommended that you first read Cone Undone and Come Together.


THE BLACK HALO SERIES: COME UNDONE | ALL NIGHT LONG | REMASTERED | COME TOGETHER | ALL FIRED UP | RESISTOR | COME ALIVE | ALL RIGHT NOW | RESISTOR (coming soon)

Universal buy Link


Death has brought them together. But is the truth strong enough to make it last?



Filled with rage and grief over the execution of his innocent brother, Ranulf Thorburn, Scottish laird of clan Thorburn, kidnaps the daughter of the Duke of Whitewood, Catrin. But what he doesn’t expect is that this Sassenach lass has a fire inside of her. 

One that threatens to burn him…

Catrin is unlike any other Lady. Underneath her passionate nature hides a true fighter that will put even this Laird to shame! Either way, she will not submit to this Highlander without a fight. Especially not to the one whose brother murdered hers. But getting to know him will make her question everything that she’s know until now…

The road for Ranulf and Catrin will be rough and full of challenges. As they try to redeem the honor of Ranulf’s brother, and uncover the true assassin, they are bound to face many obstacles.

Will they manage to stick together, when everything around them tries to tear them apart?

"Highlander's Honor is a Historical Scottish Highlander Warrior Romance novel of approximately 80,000 words. No cheating, no cliffhangers, and a guaranteed happily ever after.

Universal buy Link


She’s the girl I never forgot…
A blast from the past...
And she’s about to blow up everything I ever cared about.

I never asked to be the second son. The good, humble, dependable one. In other words, the schmuck left at home to work two jobs while my brother studies abroad. I finally get to take a much-deserved vacation. Rest, relaxation… until she walks back into my life. Now my family is caught in a dangerous dance, and it’s time to focus, support my kin and protect those I love … including her.
Mischievous. Fiery. Seductive. A single instant gazing into her deep jade eyes is enough to trap me like a fire breathing beast in a snare. I want her, but there is a secret I am forbidden to tell her. Love cannot be built on lies.
But Vivian has a secret mission. One that doubles as a ticking time bomb, at least for my family. I should tell her the truth. I should walk away. Instead I find myself caught in a web of lust and lies that have me making one disastrous choice after another.
But life is short, and even the deadliest bombs can be diffused. Right?
Tick tock.
This is a super steamy paranormal dragon shifter fantasy romance with an HEA and no cliffhangers. Fans of Terry Bolryder, Zoe Chant, Harmony Raines and Ruby Dixon may like this dragon shapeshifter series.
Warning: Adults Only

Universal buy Link


Graham
After years of trying to prove myself, climbing the corporate ladder and four million dollars invested in Research & Development, I’ve developed a technological prototype that will change the way companies run their business. Unfortunately, there are those that don’t want to see me succeed and will stop at nothing to prevent the prototype from going public. 

Weeks ago, I received a mysterious note on my doorstep, asking me to cancel the televised announcement or a secret I’ve kept hidden will be revealed, threatening to destroy everything I’ve worked so hard for. I left a voicemail with a private investigation service requesting help in finding out who sent the note, but I didn’t expect my ex-fiancée Lindsey would be the one to return my call. 

Lindsey
I was happy with the idea of being single forever even if it meant going against my parents’ dreams of having more grandchildren. I was the independent one with a stubborn and wild streak. I was far too busy starting a new business, a private investigation service with my best friend. I wasn’t ready to settle down quite yet.

I didn’t expect new clients to come in droves nor did I expect Graham Reynolds to be the first person to walk through my door. After leaving without so much as an explanation, I swore I’d never let anyone get to me the way that he did ever again. So why can’t I get my heart to agree with my mind?

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Mature audiences only due to it's adult language, themes and situations. I recommend reader must be 18+.

Universal buy Link



June
How could I resist him?
Even if I wanted to, I couldn’t.
Those beautiful blue eyes, as clear as the sky, boring into mine.
It had been eight years since I escaped my hometown.
I’d turned my back on that part of my life.
Tried to forget as best as I could.
My career was my life and that’s how I wanted it to be.
That was until life decided that it wasn’t done with me yet.
It sent him to me.
My high school sweetheart.
The boy I’d left behind.
Only, he wasn’t a boy anymore.
He was a man now—and one of the richest men in America to boot.
And he just happened to walk into my law firm.
How was I going to survive when my past was coming back to haunt me?

Tyler
I didn’t realize I’d been searching for the girl who broke my heart.
Not until I found her, at least.
When I laid eyes on her, it was like my whole world shifted sideways.
She was still as stunning as the day she’d left me behind, all those years ago.
In an instant, everything changed.
The wind was knocked out of me.
Life had been going so smoothly for me.
I had more money than I knew what to do with.
I had women throwing themselves at me left and right.
I had property, cars, and plenty of time to do whatever I pleased.
And yet, the only thing I could think about was how perfect she was.
And how happy I was to have her back in my life.

Universal buy Link




It’s been five days since I’ve seen Regan. Five days of unanswered calls, five days of unread messages, and five days of letting my anger fester to the point it isn’t healthy.

She is the cause of the fury slicking my veins, the reason I can’t numb my feelings. I need her, but instead of standing beside me as I face my darkest day, she stays at his side, protecting him, sheltering him. 

Choosing him. 

I understand she’s mad, she caught me in a lie, but I can’t fix the mistakes I’ve made if she refuses to talk to me. I guess I should be grateful? Maybe she’s staying away because she’s trying to save me more heartache, because she doesn’t want to come clean. I’m not the only one at fault here. I did wrong, but so did she. 

There’s just one difference: I chose the right side of the law. She didn’t. 

Author Warning: This book has major spoilers for the Enigma Series. It is recommended that you read Isaac and Isabelle's story before you read this one. It is also book three in a series, not recommended as a standalone.

Universal buy Link



What is hotter than a handsome Prince of Monaco? A steamy romance between the Prince and an American au pair.
When Aeric Nicolai, the Prince of Monaco, gets the devastating news that his sister and brother-in-law have been killed, he rushes to their home in Germany to make sure his niece and nephew are okay. Thankfully, he finds them in the safe hands of the young, beautiful American au pair, Kitt Bocho. 

Both being grief stricken and reeling from the shock, they seek comfort in each other. But their romance is cut short when the police inform the Prince, that his sister and her husband were not killed in a burglary gone wrong. They now believe it was a targeted killing and the au pair could be involved. They think she was having an affair with his brother-in-law.

How will the Prince of Monaco react? Find out now.

Don’t miss The American Au Pair, the latest stand-alone romance in M.S. Parker’s, Filthy Rich Royals series. 

Universal buy Link



She’s like a drug I can never get over. I’m addicted. 
Like a fiend itching for his next hit. A lion waiting on his next meal.
After what happened last summer… She’s finally back in my life.
And just like that. This lust has returned. 
There’s no way in hell I’m letting her go this time. 
My sweet sweet little Lily, the love of my childhood. 
You will be mine again.
But first—we need to handle this little situation… he needs to be taken care of. 
If you wanna fight dirty—punk—bring it on. 
This may be a game to you, but the stakes for me are life and death. 
I will ruin your career, I will ruin your life, and you will never see your family again. 
You have no idea who you’re messing with.

Universal buy Link



She’s the one that got away… ten years ago.

I am the head of the Diorno famiglia,
Duty. Responsibility. And above all, Family.
These are the only things that matter to me.
Nothing else. Nothing and no one.
That is, until she walks back into my life.
Elizabeth…
Blue eyes, luscious lips, and devastating curves.
She tells me that I mean nothing to her.
Looks at me like I’m a mere stranger.
But her eyes tell me a different story.
They beg for me to claim her.
To save her.
She’s trying to track down a serial killer.
Her life is at risk.
And now, Beth is not just the love of my life.
She’s also carrying our baby.
I’d be damned if I let anyone lay a hand on either of them.

Universal buy Link



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fever Pitch (Boston Beauties #1) by Author Dawn Edwards

Recap May 3rd New Releases

Recap New Releases May 11th