Recap May 3rd New Releases


He's rough, he's dirty, and he's not going to be gentle.

When I took a job on an oil rig to escape my scheming stepfather's efforts to set me up with one of his business cronies, I knew I'd be working with rugged men. What I didn't expect is to find myself bent over a desk, my cheeks soaked with tears and my bare thighs wet for a very different reason, as my well-punished bottom is thoroughly used by a stern, infuriatingly sexy roughneck.

Even though I should have known better than to get sassy with a firm-handed cowboy, let alone a tough-as-nails former Marine, there's no denying that learning the hard way was every bit as hot as it was shameful. But a sore, welted backside is just the start of his plans for me, and no matter how much I blush to admit it, I know I'm going to take everything he gives me and beg for more.

Publisher's Note: Roughneck includes spankings and sexual scenes. If such material offends you, please don't buy this book.

Universal buy Link


Weston “Major” Marian:
After running away at the age of seventeen, I found a home in the Army. It wasn’t long before my fellow soldiers became family, giving purpose to my time in Vietnam.

But everything changes when Doc Wilde joins my medevac crew. A night alone in the jungle after a helicopter crash forces us to rely on each other for survival, the secrets we share cementing a bond between us deeper than any I’ve ever known. 

Doc begins to play a starring role in my late night fantasies even though he can never be anything more than a friend, a brother-in-arms. He’s straight, with family back in Texas, and I could kiss my career goodbye if anyone in the Army discovered my secret.

When our tours finally end, and we go our separate ways, Doc heads home to his perfect family while I continue to serve. I thought that was the end of our story. Turns out I was wrong. 

Liam “Doc” Wilde:
When I wind up on the front lines in Vietnam young and afraid, it’s Major Marian who comes to my rescue. He’s tough, brave, and quiet, and he vows to keep me safe. He’s the only reason I make it home alive.

For some, a friendship like ours might have ended once we left the jungle behind, but life without Major Marian isn’t an option. Over time, our connection continues to grow. It’s no surprise when, years later, an unexpected illness turns my life upside down, he’s the first person I turn to for help. 
And, as always, he drops everything to rescue me.

I soon realize that at every step of my life, Major has been there, by my side, putting me first. All this time he’s been standing in the sidelines, waiting patiently to hand over his heart into my safekeeping.

Even though I never imagined building a future with another man, seeing Major in this new light is a revelation. And suddenly I can’t imagine my life any other way.

Universal buy Link


To Steal a Kiss
Girls who dare – Inside every wallflower is the beating heart of a lioness, a passionate individual willing to risk all for their dream, if only they can find the courage to begin. When these overlooked girls make a pact to change their lives, anything can happen. 

Ten girls – Ten dares in a hat. Who will dare to risk it all? 

To Steal a Kiss
The desire to take a chance and snatch at happiness.

Being dared to kiss a man in the moonlight is all well and good, but men and moonlight do not fall from the skies at will.
Until they do.
Under instruction from a friend, drab Alice Dowding lingers alone on a moonlit balcony. Not the most sensible course of action for a usually sensible girl. Yet being sensible has gained Alice a seat among the wallflowers and her only likely chance of marriage to a man she finds nigh on repulsive.
Something must be done.

A guilty conscience and a bad man.

When Nathaniel Hunt’s sister begs him for a favour, he can hardly refuse. Nathaniel, part owner of one of the most scandalous gambling dens in London is responsible for Matilda’s tattered reputation, and she knows he is no position to deny her anything.
When she begs him to kiss her mousy friend on a moonlit night, however, a chain of events is set in motion that none of them could have predicted.

When a little favour ignites an inferno.

Ignited by one soul-stealing kiss, mousy, sensible, dull Alice, is setting off sparks wherever her feet touch the ground, and all Nathaniel can do is pray he doesn’t get burned.

**** Warning: This book contains a careful selection of quiet determination, resolute tight-lipped-ness and (almost) insurmountable levels of tension. Although coupled with the presence of occasionally descriptive sexual encounters, we are very pleased to highlight that this book - and series - is in no way verging on erotica. **** 

Universal buy Link


Reality is so fragile.

When Skylar’s boyfriend came to her with crazy and hateful theories about her friends, she had to make a choice—and it wasn’t Tyler. He claimed they were monsters and using dark magic. Skyler assumed he’d lost his mind, so she walked away.

Turns out Tyler was half right

Jay couldn’t stand by when two werewolves rushed into a coffee shop downtown and shifted, attacking the humans inside. Not fast enough to save the man, he did kill the beasts before they could end the woman’s life. It took one look to realize she was the one he’d been searching for.

Time to accept her new reality.

Tyler was wrong. Skylar’s friends weren’t exactly human, but a so-called monster saved her life. They may be different, but there was nothing evil about them. Now a werewolf herself, Skylar has to accept her new strength. But the more she learns, the more danger she’s in.

Universal buy Link


I've lived the perfect life. And as if it couldn't get any better, I'm about to graduate from Brown University, all with my flawless, hot as hell girlfriend by my side. I’d say I’m lucky to have Lena, but really, she’s lucky to have me. I would do anything to keep her by my side. Anything. Because as everyone knows, Julian Price hates to lose.

Dissipate is the prequel to Back to Me. It is recommended you read this book first.

Due to Mature Content and subject matter, this book is recommended for readers 18+

Universal buy Link


Jennifer Dunning steers well clear of the dating scene, made cautious by the mistakes from her past that still haunt her. Starting a new job profiling for a big company, she thinks she has everything set. She’s ready to prove herself, and show her father that she won’t disappoint him this time. 

But a chance encounter with a gorgeous stranger leaves Jennifer in emotional turmoil. She is trained to read people, but she is just dying to know more about the enigmatic Cain. She doesn’t even know his last name, but despite her best efforts, she finds herself falling for him. 

But when Jennifer discovers that Cain is keeping secrets from her, will she be able to get past the deception, or will she throw away not only her chance at happiness but her career too? 

A steamy and suspenseful thriller that will keep you on the edge of your seat and fanning yourself or running for a cold shower! 

Universal buy Link
books2read.com/u/bpKJR6


They think I'm sick in the head. 
I might be. I am who I am and I don't apologize for it. 
When my sister goes missing, I step up and take action. 
My Prez throws me a bone with a hot little girl that has been through a lot of trauma herself. 
I'm not looking for love. In fact, I'm not all that sure that I hold that emotion in me. 
But I can have some fun with her. 
Our lives are far from the same but she gives me a strength I didn't know I needed. 
My fear? I'm going to ruin her.

Universal buy Link
books2read.com/u/mZNJvJ


***This story was previously released in the Labor of Love boxset. Since then it has had a bit more added to it.***

If they’re not careful this wedding day may never come…
Although having secretly been married for years, Grey Sorenson and his wife Sarah Mallery were having an actual wedding to make her mother happy. The only problem was that each day that counted down to the event increased his chances of being served with divorce papers instead. Sarah and her mother weren’t agreeing on anything and his Marine was becoming increasingly volatile. 
If they managed to survive the meddling mother, there was a far more sinister plot in the works that may make the actual ceremony extinct along with one of them. Will they survive long enough to take vows before their hometown? Will he actually be able to call her his forever and see her use his last name? Or will it all be for naught?

Universal buy Link
books2read.com/u/4AQDDp


It takes a lot to rile me up. From the moment I meet the young widow, she gets under my skin. I want to kiss her. But only to shut her up.




My name is Maccabe Donahue, but everyone calls me Mac. Just out of the Navy and current Devil’s Rider, the inner circle of the Sons of Satan motorcycle club, I’m known for keeping a cool head. But all that changes when I take the job of managing the build of a new development outside of town.

A development that is right next door to a tiny cottage, formerly in the middle of nowhere. That’s where Suzanna comes in.

The woman is going to drive me insane.

She’s the best-looking woman I’ve ever seen. Long legs and long, dark hair, with big green eyes and a curvaceous figure that defies gravity. She’s all fire and vinegar wrapped up in a package that makes my hands itch to touch her.

When those sparks combust, it sets off a chain reaction neither of us saw coming.

Universal buy Link

Comments

  1. I want to read them all! I have a huge TBR list right now. Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fever Pitch (Boston Beauties #1) by Author Dawn Edwards

Recap New Releases May 11th