Recap May 8th New Releases


Erik

Lanie has been my everything for nine years. Since the moment I saw her. 

She was made for me. Everything I could have hoped and more than I dreamed.

She has given me a beautiful baby girl that I love more than life.

I can never repay her for the way she gives of herself.

What do you give the woman who gives you her soul every day?

Her heart’s desire. That is what I am working so hard for. But lately, she has been distant. And I am starting to wonder

Is what I can give her enough?



Lanie

I thought I knew. 

I thought I knew what my life would look like for the rest of my life. With Erik at the forefront, taking lead, protecting me and Kileen, making his family first.

He was everything I knew I wanted. Alpha. Dedicated. Trustworthy. And treated me like his Queen.

But now, it’s not so clear. I can feel the life I thought I had, falling through my hands and I don’t know what to do.

What do you do when you’re faced with losing the very thing that makes you…. YOU?

Universal buy Link


Bad boy. Alpha. Lethal.

Some say those are qualities of a good leader. 

Heir to the Vampire throne and Lilith's only son, I'm being forced to find a mate.

Unfortunately for my beloved mama, I found my fated mate already.

No one compares to her.

The problem?

She's a Lycan princess-- completely off limits. If that's not bad enough, I'm not her only potential mate.

Can I ignore the pull of my fated mate to make my mother happy and take the throne?

Universal buy Link


There’s a new dating service in Withernsea…

Cupid Inc is opening a new branch dealing with the undateables, and those whose sparks need a little extra fuel. Samara Leighton and new friend Max Wilkins are there to serve out their probation periods and lead the pilot of the new services.

Psychologist Jessica Fazakerley arrives in Withernsea ready for her fresh start, escaping her ex-father-in-law, Cupid, and his disappointment at the ending of his son’s marriage. But with another new arrival imminent, will Jessica end up the first client of the Aftercare project? 

Samara is ecstatic to be reunited with her husband and Withernsea family. Yet Fate still has plans for her. There will be yet another new arrival in town; due in around eight months time…

Universal buy Link


I am the thing that stands between this woman and the evil she cannot see. 
But who will keep her safe from me…


I am Willow’s protector. I am paid to give my life for hers. 
As a member of the elite all-shifter Wolfguard Security Team, it’s the job.
One last assignment and I can write my own ticket. Start my own pack. 
It should have been easy. Just a cross-country road trip. Get the girl home in one piece. 
Then I saw her... 
Her scent calls to the wolf inside of me. 
Then I got too close... 
A single touch and I knew we were fated. 
A single kiss and I knew I would kill for her. 
But Willow belongs to someone else… 
In one week, I’m supposed to deliver her to him.
Except, it’s my name she calls out for in the night. My mark she craves.
If I take what’s mine, it could destroy the life I’ve built and call forth a darkness too big to contain.
If I claim her, it could ruin us both.

No. Not if...when...

Shift of Fate is a steamy standalone paranormal romance novel featuring an All-Shifter security force. If you like sizzling chemistry, fated mates, happily ever afters, and twists you won't see coming, then you'll love Kimber White's passionate, action-packed story.

Universal buy Link


He was my obsession. Haunting my dreams, reminding me of my past. 

He was the one whose heart I destroyed.

Pierce Lykaios was everything I could want: captivating, cunning, and controlled. He understood my darkest desires and took pleasure in feeding my every craving.

And when I walked back into his world, it was my fault for letting the first touch lead to a second. And a third. I shouldn't have let him reawaken my need. 

Now I'm caught in his grasp with no hope of escape, unable to forget, unable to stop. 

He says this time I won't leave him. I won't forget him. And I'm afraid he's right.

Universal buy Link


He helped me out.
And then he knocked me up.


I was fired from my waitressing job for refusing a client's advances.
What a great way to spend Mother's Day, right?
But then I met Steve and he gave me the money I needed for rent.
And things between us heated up from there.
He's rich, hot and funny.
I don't have time to date, though.
Plus, I know this billionaire bad boy's a player.
He tells me I've tamed him and that he wants to settle down with me.
Will he still feel the same when he finds out I'm pregnant?

He says he wants to claim what's his, for good.
Does that include his baby that I'm carrying?


Single Mom’s Secret Baby is a standalone romance novel. Jamie Knight promises to always bring you a happy ever after filled with plenty of heat. And never any cheating or cliffhangers!

Universal buy Link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fever Pitch (Boston Beauties #1) by Author Dawn Edwards

Recap May 3rd New Releases

Recap New Releases May 11th