Recap May 2nd New Releases


He wasn't supposed to be with her, now he can't live without her...


Lady Emily Caldwell has been raised all her life dreaming of the perfect gentleman, a noble knight that will sweep her of her feet.

When her father and the king announce that she is to be married, Emily is overjoyed.

Enchanted by Philip Edenhall's green eyes and handsome face, little does she know that her intended is not her dream man, but the frightening Scotsman next to him.

All Alexander MacTavish wanted was safety, peace and a roof above his head. At last, he is so close to winning them all and more. But in order to secure his future, Alexander must marry the last woman on earth he would choose.

As they come together, they are buffeted by their personal prejudice, and by the longings and desires deep within their own hearts.

Emily will have to learn the truth before she makes a dreadful mistake...

*If you like brawny Highland warriors with a soft heart, and romantic stories depicting the majestic and mysterious Scottish Highlands, then Highlander's Dark Pride is the perfect novel for you.

"Highlander's Dark Pride" is a Historical Scottish romance novel of more than 80,000 words (around 440 pages). No cheating, no cliffhangers, and a guaranteed happily ever after.

Universal buy Link


Two weeks ago Sylvie Perkins’ luck ran out.

She died. Was resurrected. Spent two long weeks recovering from the ordeal on her sister’s couch. Now the luck witch is back home, trying to come to terms with what happened, and cope with a terrible secret—her magic is gone.

Can a witch who’s not a witch manage to help the supernatural residents of Accident and mediate the escalating werewolf conflict? With tempers running high, and a war on the horizon, Sylvie wonders if the solution lies with the sexy, carefree demon she met while recuperating on her sister’s couch, or somewhere deep within herself.

Universal buy Link


Chemistry is my love language.

I’ve always been able to separate feelings from chemosignals. A shot of dopamine, a dash of serotonin, and a sprinkle of oxytocin—and bam. You’re in love.

And when egg meets sperm, you’re pregnant.

I couldn’t even be surprised as I stared down at the little blue plus sign, because I knew exactly when and how, and with whom it happened.

When: approximately five weeks ago.
Who: one night stand.
How: prophylactic malfunction.

The upside? I don’t have to go looking for a suitable mate.

Genetically, he’s the cream of the crop. His musculature is a study in symmetry and strength, his height imposing and impressive. He is a man who thrives on control and command, a man who survives on intelligence and resourcefulness. A perfect male specimen.

And the whole package is wrapped up in a flawlessly tailored suit.

I’m having this baby, and he insists we’re well-suited to have it together. And what’s worse? He wants more, in the way of love and marriage.

But love isn’t real. It’s just a product of chemistry.

And if he changes my mind about that, we’re both in trouble.

Universal buy Link


Seven Poker Night buddies are very good with their hands…and are about to lose their hearts! Each one comes to learn that only great risk leads to great reward…

John Boone loves women, and avoids focusing on just one until he meets his temporary next-door-neighbor, Gemma Marquette. She’s fancy high heels to his scuffed construction boots and soft pop to his hard rock, yet there’s an attraction that neither can deny. But he also recognizes a woman who wants forever, so he’s determined to keep his hands off until Gemma suggests one way to manage their combustible chemistry…a fling!

Experience has taught Gemma to distrust commitment no matter how much she might desire it, so she’s on a guy hiatus when a handsome, sexy mountain of a man takes notice of her. All those muscles might be too hot to handle, but she finds herself compelled to give it a try…while still holding her heart safe. For as long as she can, that is…

Universal buy Link


If you're having fun living your bachelor life in your Alaskan hometown and out of nowhere a woman shows up holding a baby she insists is yours, you need a plan-a birth plan.

BP Step #1 - Lift your jaw off the floor.

BP Step #2 - Figure out the baby's age-do the math.

BP Step #3 - Try to remember the woman and with any luck, her name.

BP Step #4 - Double check that she's not confusing you with your twin brother.

BP Step #5 - Ignore your five sister's scowls as your entire family watches the drama unfold.

There's only one thing you shouldn't do.

BP Step #6 - Don't assume she's there because she wants your daughter to call you Daddy. You'll only end up disappointed.

Time to figure out a new plan-one that changes her mind.

Universal buy Link


She wants a fake relationship. He needs something real.

If there’s one thing Rae can’t stand, it’s pity. She’s forty, frazzled, and fed up—so attending an awards ceremony alone while her ex swans about with his new wife? Not an option. To avoid total humiliation, Rae needs a date of her own. And her young, hot-as-hell new best friend is the perfect candidate…

Zach Davis, king of casual hookups, has a secret: the notorious womaniser craves emotional connection, and anonymous encounters leave him feeling hollow. After years of performance, Zach’s desperate to be himself. So why does he agree to play Rae’s fake boyfriend? And why does it feel so easy?

When the line between pretence and desire blurs, Zach’s forced to face an unexpected truth: there’s nothing phoney about his need for Rae. But the jaded divorcée’s been hurt by playboy men before. Can a weekend of faking it prove that Zach’s for real?

The Ravenswood Series
#1: A Girl Like Her
#1.5: Damaged Goods
#2: Untouchable
#3: That Kind of Guy

Universal buy Link


I should have never turned her away.

So many years have passed, and she’s back in my life.

But our parents dating for a while left me refusing her.

And she left for the romantic city of Paris.

My pretty girl becoming a ballerina. Forever gone.

But life has a way of taking things full circle.

Due to an injury, she’s back in our small town.

My second chance to make things right stares me in the face.

She’s all grown up, and still stealing my every thought.

But I can’t compete with her dreams. Letting her go is what’s required of me, and I do it, but not without cost.

Never in a million years did I expect her to take a gift with her.

A secret.

My baby.

Universal buy Link


I let her walk away from me five years ago.
I run into her after all these years
and it turns out I’m a Daddy.


One glimpse of her has my blood heating up. 
But the hatred in her eyes baffles me.
She was the one who left me.

When I meet my daughter, my whole life is thrown upside down. 
It was a mistake to let her go and 
I want to make it right this time.

Her uncertain touch drives me wild, and I want more. 
But she has secrets about the past that she won’t reveal to me.
Someone hurt her. 

I’m done playing nice. 
She’s always belonged to me.
I’ll have her. No matter what.

However, there is someone intent on destroying my happiness. 
They’ve made my family their target, and I’ll do whatever it takes to protect them.
No one will harm my family.


This is a full-length standalone suspense romance novel. Not recommended for readers under the age of eighteen due to mature content.

Universal buy Link


“Pretend to be my wife. Just for the weekend.”
Some people would have laughed and walked away. But when the word 'wife' comes out of your boss's mouth, you sit up straight. And when your boss is a silver fox with iceberg-blue eyes who clearly loves leg-day at the gym—his butt is seriously amazing—you don't just sit up.
You jump.
You shiver.
You say yes.
48 hours-- that's how long I'm supposed to behave like we're man and wife. He wants the whole package, too. I've fantasized many times about kissing him before.
That doesn't make me less nervous about sleeping in the same bed...
Soon, I forget that we're playing pretend. He'd never marry someone like me.
I'm only his wife for now.
What if I want it to last forever?

Universal buy Link


Timing is everything.
Can I have the kind of love that would last for always and forever?
Now that I am ready, I don’t know who the right man for me is.
I crave a love that soars high, beyond this earth.
A love that will steal my heart and innocence.
The craving to be claimed and taken as one man’s woman is my dream.
Both of them wanting me at the same time feels like a ticking time bomb that’s waiting to go off. A bomb that can destroy one, or all of us. Passion that will unlock secrets and set us down to the path for our future.
Timing is everything for love to last always and forever.

Universal buy Link


I never saw it coming.

It's hard to get over that kind of betrayal. It leaves a mark on the heart. A slow bleed that never goes away. She was my girl. We were supposed to be partners. She was going to be the mother of my children down the road. The only girl to warm my bed. She was my forever girl.

Until she ran away.

I thought she felt the same. But if she did she wouldn't have ditched me like I didn't matter. All the plans we made meant nothing to her. She disappeared without so much as a goodbye. Those cuts are the deepest. A gaping hole that can't be sealed. I could've stomached anything else—a meaningless one-night stand, drifting apart, vanishing love. But abandonment is a deadly strike that can't be forgotten. It sticks with you forever.

Three months later she showed up, expecting me to welcome her back with open arms. Excuses, lies, not even her crying eyes could make me believe the manipulative bullshit coming out of her mouth. For months I felt like I was burning alive. She shattered my heart and stole my soul. 

I moved on.

Now, eighteen years later, a nightmare unfolds. Every detail makes my stomach churn. Lies come to the light. The truth is uncovered. And the people I thought I knew become strangers. The heartbreak I felt was only a scratch compared to the sliced open heart in my chest. 

Winning her back seems like an impossible feat. She may never forgive me, because the thing about mercy—you have to give to receive.

***Have Mercy is a 107K word standalone, second chance love story.***

Universal buy Link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fever Pitch (Boston Beauties #1) by Author Dawn Edwards

Recap May 3rd New Releases

Recap New Releases May 11th