Recap May 6th New Releases


Trace is young, hot, and used to being the boss. Hunter isn’t looking for any of that.

When Trace moved from California to Colorado, it was only business. Raised by great businessmen, everything Trace touches turns to gold. At twenty, he’s the youngest and most successful nightclub owner around. With an uncanny talent of always knowing the hottest trends, Trace has fattened his already bulging pockets. He’s content with focusing on his career. Then he meets Hunter, and nothing feels right anymore.
Hunter’s stress has stress. He doesn’t have time for a young, hot, too-much-of-everything guy. In fact, Hunter’s so busy drowning in debt and dealing with his son’s issues, he doesn’t have the energy for anyone. The last thing he needs is sexy, barely-classified-as-an-adult Trace taking over his life. But damn, Trace controls his every thought. Hunter doesn’t know where to go with that. All Hunter knows is, he’d better find a way to let Trace in or lose him forever.
Kinky Baby is the first book in a series, Sugar Babies—a collection of May/December M/M romances centered on younger men who take care of their older other halves. It’s a twist on Charity Parkerson’s popular Sugar Daddies series.

Universal buy Link



They're headed into Virgin territory . . . and they’re going to claim it. 

Rachelle
Good girl. Overachiever. Reliable.
That’s how everyone knows me.
But for all the years I’ve spent trying to have the perfect life, I haven’t really been living.
So when I get the chance to spread my wings—I take it.
This trendy new startup is the perfect place to make a name for myself, if I can actually get the job.
Rule #1: Don’t get involved in office relationships. And I’m not a rule breaker . . . 
But no one ever said that my bosses would not only be hot, charming, and seductive, but also undressing me with a single glance.
What starts out as a competition between them, transforms into a whole new level of sexual debauchery.
They quickly teach me what it means to be spent and yearning, and the longer we are together, the more I’m discovering about myself.
I don’t want this to end, but who ever heard of a happily-ever-after with three people?

The Virgin’s Double Bosses is an achingly-hot, toe-curling read, sure to cross the line from business—to pleasure. If you’re ready to submit to your wild side . . . this book is for you!

Universal buy Link


Her Enemy's Promise...


Klempner has escaped from prison.
Charlotte’s beloved Master has been captured.
Michael races to find Charlotte, Mitch and Kirstie before Klempner does.
What are Klempner’s intentions?
Who will find Charlotte first?
And when Charlotte faces her Old Enemy, what will happen?

A BDSM Ménage Erotic Romance and Thriller

Explicit Adult Content. For Mature Readers Only

Appro 36,000 Words


Universal buy Link


A man who wants to be alone, and a woman seeking shelter from the cold - and neither can hold out from temptation…

Sir Moses of Wandorne is a miser. Despite not even reaching thirty, his miserable outlook on life and mysterious past means that he is usually left alone: which is just how he likes it.

But Chloe Vaughn is about to change all that. Accidently stuck on the shores of the river that passes through the Wandorne estate, she seeks refuge from the storm and discovers a man who doesn't want to be found.

It is an unlikely pairing, but society demands a certain amount of conversation from a host, and Sir Moses finds himself drawn by the strange and intoxicating stranger.

Will Sir Moses decide to open his heart - and his bed - to a woman he barely knows? Can being beached with a Baronet give Chloe a night she will never forget?

This is the sixth in a series of the Ravishing Regencies series. 

This is a steamy Regency romance with a happily ever after, no cliffhangers, and part of a series that can be read in any order.

The Ravishing Regencies series: 
Lost with a Lord
Drenched with a Duke
Shipwrecked with a Suitor
Marooned with a Marquis
Voyage with a Viscount
Beached with a Baronet
Catastrophe with a Count
Emigrating with an Earl (coming September 2019)

Universal buy Link


I came to this small town to avenge an attack on my family, to kill the hunter who ruined my brother. I never expected to find my mate. Now that I've found her, there's no possibility I'll return home without Elaine by my side. But she's a human, blind to the world of vampires and I don't know if I can turn her.

The hunters want one thing. To kill us all. They know I'm here and they'll stop at nothing to finish what they started with my clan. Being my mate puts Elaine at risk, and I have to do everything within my power to keep her safe.

Then I'll claim her.
She'll be my mate, my bride, my forever.

Forever Claimed is a novella featured in the Vampire Brides series. All books in the Vampire Brides series are standalone and can be read in any order.

Universal buy Link


Ten years of training have brought Delilah Blake to the brink of assassinating Carson Royal.
Ten years of longing to murder the man who killed her sister.
Ten years of blocking out distractions like dating and romance.
Ten years that end tonight… 


Since billionaire Carson Royal’s self-driving car stole her sister’s life, Delilah Blake has built her future around the moment when she’ll get her revenge. And if that’s meant pushing aside blinders like love, so be it. A decade’s worth of elite training as an assassin has prepared her to infiltrate Carson’s world and take him down—and tonight is finally the night. 

After a decade of image repair and personal soul seeking, Carson Royal isn’t the same reckless rich boy he once was. Carson’s spent ten years trying to rebuild his life after alcoholism plagued his youth. Blocking out any kind of commitment is part of the plan, even as his wealthy father obsesses over his marriage plans. The Mardi Gras charity ball his hotel is throwing tonight is about more than being seen in New Orleans’ society pages. This is his shot at redemption. 

While she’s prepared for the act of stealing his last breath, Delilah finds her body and heart awakening in his presence, especially when a brutal gang leader and his cronies take the guests hostage. And something about the sexy—and lethal—vixen seeking cover with him brings out a dormant craving Carson’s spent years trying to tame. As the two collide, their hot chemistry, magnetic attraction, and fierce wits could be an unstoppable force against the evil plot. If they team up, Delilah and Carson just might have a chance of saving the innocent guests… or is ten years of planning opposite lives too much to unravel in one night?

Universal buy Link


Cassie has no idea who the gorgeous and arrogant new guy at work is. Nor does she care. This is her first job ever and she needs the money badly so the most important thing to do is keep her head down.

But the arrogant Liam is determined to rile her up and cause trouble.

It gets worse, though. 

Liam is more than a co-worker. He’s the owner of the company. And for some reason he wants her to work under him.

She can’t say no to the money but it’s soon obvious he hopes she wants to work under him in more ways that one. The man is irresistible but can this curvy virgin keep hold of her heart too?

Universal buy Link


One shared look across a crowded club, and their worlds collided.

Their attraction had been instantaneous and hotter than the fire burning in his soul.

But Blake Stone didn't do relationships. Relationships meant emotions, and he didn’t have the kind a woman would want.

Or need.

Anger, greed, lust, bitterness, hatred—he had in spades.

But a woman like Gwen, she would want more. And if he wanted to keep her, he'd need to reveal his secrets.

Secrets that could send her running.

Because she’s playing with fire, and he knew damn well how badly it burned.

FIRE is a full-length, standalone, contemporary romance with a HEA. * **Contains sexual situations, violence, sensitive subjects, offensive language, and mature topics.*** Recommended for age 18 years and up.

Universal buy Link


Beth Thorne: I was tired of playing it safe.


Tired of working for my father, tired of my boring life.


I packed up and moved across the country, determined to have new adventures with my new job and my new life.


Little did I know I’d find myself in the middle of my two hot roommates.


And little did I know I’d find myself only after I lost myself.


Only when I fell did they catch me and change my life forever.


***This steamy NOVELLA is best suited for those above 18. 

Universal buy Link


It’s not what you think. It’s better.



When he stormed into my office and said I owed him a date, I thought he was crazy. Okay, crazy and hot. But I couldn’t help it that my advice column blocked his, uh, rooster.

I’m Miss Behave. Good girls like me aren’t supposed to fall for dirty-talking men with smoldering eyes and hidden tattoos—especially since now that we’re working together.

If you can call going on blind double dates and researching adult toy stores work…

Why did I want to be a good girl, again?

Universal buy Link


Jason is a cynical rich playboy.
He doesn't take life seriously,
He doesn't believe in settling down.

Eileen's thirtieth birthday is almost here.
But as always she's her parent's afterthought.
Her family is too busy planning a shotgun wedding for her older sister--and she has to help.
It's just another year where she's overlooked. 

But the best man is smoking hot and actually notices her and makes her feel special.

Jason doesn't believe in commitment, but Eileen intrigues him.

She's not the kind of girl he usually hooks up with.

She doesn't even fall for his charm.
He's made it his task to convince her that he's not the shallow man she thinks he is.
But can Jason give up his playboy lifestyle to become what Eileen needs?

Universal buy Link


My business is death. My place in the world is a straight forward transaction. Orders, discipline. A life for a check. 

However, I find myself manipulated into protecting mafia princess, Adelina Ricci. She should just be a job, so why am I willing to risk everything for her? 

A lethal knight. A rebellious pawn. An inexplicable bond. 

Loathe me or love me?

Universal buy Link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fever Pitch (Boston Beauties #1) by Author Dawn Edwards

Recap May 3rd New Releases

Recap New Releases May 11th